Paul & Pam Hunter – Directors
Paul and Pam Hunter founded Next Generation Ministries, but we are much more than these two who oversee this work. NGM is an association that is relational rather than governmental. We are young people from the nation of Uganda who relate with the Hunters and with each other … in various activities and venues. We are also short term workers who travel to Uganda from the United States to connect and work with our associates in Uganda. We are donors who believe in the effort of all the associates. We are non-Ugandans who stay with the Hunters in Uganda to be mentored and to experience a cross culture in an undeveloped nation.
Next Generation Ministries was founded by Paul and Pam Hunter after 35 years of spiritual leadership in local church ministries in the States. Having discovered that their greatest impact seemed to lie in the influence of the younger generation, to build the Kingdom of God, their primary focus turned in that direction. For a number of years in the 90’s the Hunters gathered dozens of teenagers in their kitchen (for obvious reasons) and their family room for discussions of spiritual things. Paul taught worldview, speech, character and leadership, and spiritual growth classes at a campus high school for 8 years. The Hunters also welcomed many young men and women into their home as residents over the past couple of decades.
After years of love and favor with young adults, the Hunters legally established Next Generation Ministries in both the United States and Uganda. This work is governed by a Board of Directors in the United States which meets annually for evaluation, focus, and strategy. Reorganization is underway currently in Uganda.
Paul and Pam Hunter’s ministry and the work in Uganda is dependent upon contributions of those who desire to share in their vision to encourage, equip, empower and release the next generation.
Board of Directors America
- Jeff Patterson – Pastor/Teacher, ReNew Church, Oregon City, Oregon
- Douglas Steiner – Owner, Steiner Agency and Melbourne Properties, Edmonds, Washington
- Austin Mellinger – Business Owner, Molalla, Oregon
- Dawson Hunter – IT & Media Director, Northwest Teen Challenge, Portland, Oregon
- Pam Hunter – Co-Director, Next Generation Ministries, Colton, Oregon
- Paul Hunter – Director, Next Generation Ministries, Colton, Oregon
Board of Directors Uganda
Next Generation Ministries is registered with the nation of Uganda as currenlty applying for NGO status with the Nation of Uganda as required by law the end of 2016.
- Pam Hunter – Co-Director, Next Generation Ministries
- Paul Hunter – Director, Next Generation Ministries
- Robert Sityo – Member – Director of Fountain of Hope Ministries, Uganda
- Jimmy Kiwanuka – Member – Pastor of Jesus Life Church, Jinja, Uganda
- Jolly Mukooyo – Member – Attorney – Director of CAEVA – Uganda
- David Waisana – Member – Pastor, Bugembe, Uganda